This event is in the past.
Photos: 2011-02 Lunar New Year
Let's hop together into the Year of the Rabbit
at the joint SABA, SingaporeConnect and IPA
Lunar New Year Dinner!
The Singapore America Business Association, SingaporeConnect, and the Indonesian Professionals Association are pleased to announce our celebration dinner at the Great Mall Mayflower Restaurant, on Feb 13, 2011 (day before Valentine's Day).
- 5.30Firecrackers and Lion Dance Performance(bring red packets for an up close encounter, plus it's for good luck)
- 6.30Tossing of "Yu Sheng" - for prosperity
- 6.45Ten course dinner begins
- 7.00A variety of entertainment delights
- We will close the night with a Lucky Draw. Winfabulous prizes!
- Prosperity Lo Hei Yu Sheng (Sashimi)- a must have for the New Year!
- BBQ Appetisers Platter
- Walnut Prawns
- Fish Maw Soup
- Golden Tofu with Seafood
- Crispy Fragrant Garlic Chicken
- Braised Black Mushrooms with Seasonal Greens
- Peking Style Spareribs
- HK-style Steamed Fish
- E-Fu Noodles
- As a bonus: Desserts compliments of the House
A few more things
Tickets will sell out. Please register now. http://sgc-rabbit.eventbrite.com
Last year, many people tried to register on the day of the event but it was already sold out.
Be environmentally friendly. You don't have to print your registration confirmation.
Please note the address carefully. The restaurant is in Great Mall, not in Milpitas Square. It is the same venue as last year's.
At the event, a special announcement for a chance to win one of six iPads to give away, will be made.
Live performances, impromptu games, and shows by our guest youth performers, will surprise you through the night.
Don't miss it!
Wishing all members Happiness and Prosperity
In the Year of 2011.
One last thing
Our many sponsors include ContactSingapore. In order to bring you this event with great entertainment and food at an affordable price, your registration consents your email address to be provided to ContactSingapore.